Robostorm.io is a fast-paced multiplayer robot battle game. Challenge players from all over the world and enjoy juicy 3D destruction
How to play Robostorm.io
Note: only playable on desktop platforms at the moment
You control a robot and belong to one of 4 teams (marked by nickname color). There are 4 teams and 5 capture points on the map, and the objective is to help your team take control of most of these points, while shooting enemies.
You'll earn XP by killing enemies and capturing points, and you can spend it on buying useful upgrades.
Damaged robots can be repaired at small repair booths in the corners of the map.
1. Use the W, A, S, S, D keys to move your robot.
2. Aim with the mouse cursor.
3. Fire the weapons left and right with the left and right mouse buttons.
4. Press Space to sprint.
5. Press Shift to activate the shield.
6. Press B to open the store menu.
7. Press Esc to change the sound/fullscreen/quality settings.
This is a consumer products store.
- Don't forget to repair.
- Don't forget to buy upgrades.
- Don't forget to use the two weapons.
- Experiment with different weapons.
- The shotgun is most efficient when fired close to the enemy.
- Grenades bounce off walls and allow for indirect kills.
- The flamethrower starts small fires all around, and each one can ignite any robot. Be careful not to walk into your own fire. Use it to slow down enemies.
- You can take damage from your own explosions, so be careful with the rocket launcher and the grenades.